Introduction Stained Glass
Would you like to get acquainted with the craft of stained glass? During this course you’ll learn the basic principles by making a small “piano” window with straight lines. You will learn to cut, break and sand glass as well as learn to work with the Norton board cutting system and with patterns. You will also gain knowledge about different types of glass and how to set it, as well as lead soldering and sealing.
Since this course is mixed Dutch/English, please book your ticket on the Dutch site.
Because of the small group size it is also possible to attend this day when you already have (some) experience with stained glass and want to spend the day tinkering with your own ideas, under the supervision of a teacher.
- Duration: 1 day (6 hours) from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Goal: Introduction to the traditional art of stained glass setting.
- Target group: People who want to get started with making stained glass windows themselves.
- Level: BASIC-advanced-expert.
- Teacher: Sodis Vita.
- Form: max. 7 persons.
- Machines: Various hand tools.
- Peculiarities: including materials.