Get started with professional machines
The location for craft courses in Amsterdam
DIY: Odd Jobs House & Garden
Every household has odd jobs or repairs that need doing: loose electrics, leaking taps, things that need drilling or filling or screwing, a wall to repair with plaster, carpentry repairs etc. This course looks at tackling these small jobs and will quickly pay for itself.
Duration: 5 evenings in 5 weeks (5×3 hours) from 19.00h to 22.00h. No course during school holidays, in this case not on May 1th and 26th of October.
- Goal: Reduce dependency on external handymen and boost self-reliance.
- Target group: Everyone who is not yet a handyman.
- Level: BASIC-advanced-expert.
- Content per evening:
- 1st: Repairing (dry)walls
- 2nd: Drills, screws and plugs
- 3rd: Basic electrics (theory & practice)
- 4th: Principles of plumbing
- 5th: Working with wood (carpentry)
- Teacher: Dirk Lips.
- Form: 6 to 8 persons.
- Machines: Battery drill, caulking gun and various hand tools.
- Peculiarities: including materials.
Our courses are partly demand-driven. For each course, the order of subjects and the attention per section can therefore vary, depending on the needs of the participants.