Get started with professional machines
The location for craft courses in Amsterdam
Have you always wanted to let rip on a red-hot piece of metal? Get acquainted with the noble art of blacksmithing and learn how to work safely with the various tools and the fire. During this course you will make a memento to take home, forged in fire.
- Duration: 1 afternoon (4 hours) from 13:00 to 17:00.
- Goal: Getting acquainted with classic steel forging.
- Target group: Anyone who wants to get a taste of the oldest form of metalworking.
- Teacher: Remko de Jong, Bert Meister or Menno Philippo
- Form: 4 to 6 persons.
- Machines: forging fire, hammers and pliers.
- Peculiarities: including materials, excluding lunch.